Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's Totally OK!

Back in the game and linking up with Amber and Neely for "It's OK" Thursday!



Its Ok Thursdays

So this Thursday, I'm saying "It's OK..."

...to have taken a little hiatus from blogging

...to be wearing contacts that are pushing 6 months old and glasses that are at least 15 years old (thank goodness for the eye doctor appointment I have tomorrow!!)

...that I am so ready to wear flip flops I could SCREAM!!!!

...to wonder where all these "Hey Girl" pictures featuring Ryan Gosling originated from

...that I have never seen an episode of the Walking Dead or Duck Dynasty

...to have a secret board on Pinterest from things that I think others would find totally inappropriate and may judge me for

...that office supplies make me happy

...to question the doctor about the meds they prescribe

...to keep asking "Is it Friday yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to send me a note! How I love a little love!