Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back When Wednesday

Photobucket

Linking up with Can't Google Everything for Back When Wednesday!

Today I'm going to post picture of my kiddo...when he had hair!  We used to tease him that he was Justin Bieber (which he hated) because he was always flipping his head to get the hair out of his eyes.  For baseball this year, he decided he wanted a mohawk.  It's just hair became the phrase I said over and over again to myself.

I'll start with the current 'do so you can see where we are now...

Kiddo rockin the mohawk and his Buddy, K.

Before the mohawk...
Right before the mohawk...March 2012
November 2011...I really miss this hair!
July 2011 with baby A
October 2010 - Shaggy!
4th of July 2010
November 2009
September 2009 - Look at the curls!
July 2009 - Gotta love the Rolling Stone impression!
November 2008 - Getting ready for tubes in his ears

1 comment:

  1. awww he is so cute! Everyone always says it so hard to cut their kids hair for the first time! I guess I will understand soon when I have my own! Thanks for linking up, hope to see you again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to send me a note! How I love a little love!