Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!


Linking up with The Vintage Apple today for the first time!

I've made no beef about the fact that my crafty mojo has left the buliding...and run far, far away.  Maybe if I post some stuff I've pinned, I'll actually do it!!

Isn't this cute!?  Just a washer covered with paper!!
Washer, fabric/paper, mod podge necklace.
Found here

I already have the canvas...just need to pick a saying and buy the letters.
Wood letters glued to canvas then all painted a solid color.
Found here


Easy key holder

DIY key holder.
Found here

Super cute "frame"

blocks of wood and clothes pin = great frame!
Found here


Fabulous alternative to a traditional cookbook

Scrapbook style cookbook - heirloom in the making :)
Found here

You can follow me on Pinterest here.  I would love to see what you've been pinning!!

4 comments:

  1. Ok so I love the canvas pin. I have one too, just need to put my saying on the canvas to make it happen. If I can just stop looking at Pinterest all day and do it, my life would be more productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to do the canvas one as well- I have the canvas, the paint... just no phrases picked either. It's hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, loving your pins! I have to say, this is one of my fave link-ups : ) The washer necklace is so easy and cute! And I pinned that key holder too - love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to send me a note! How I love a little love!