Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear Local Radio Station: Hearing you play The Civil Wars and more Florence + The Machine makes my heart happy.

Dear Mom: Thanks for putting up with me for the past 34 years year.  You've let me invade your home for a little over a year and I will be eternally grateful.

Dear Moms on Toddlers & Tiaras: Please don't complain that your 5 year old is a control freak and it's tiring to deal with her.  Hmmm...where do you think she might get this attitude from?!  And acrylic nails on a 6 year old?  You have GOT to be joking!!

Dear New Blog Followers: Welcome!  I am absolutely thrilled to have you and beside myself that you think I'm funny/cool/awesome/fabulous (I'll let you choose).

Dear Buckie (that's the name the kiddo gave to my car): We've been together for almost 6 years now.  You've done a fabulous job keeping me and the kiddo safe.  I'm sorry I don't bathe you more often.  I would say that I would try harder, but we both know I won't.


Dear Rain: Please hold off today so I can move the rest of my furniture.


Dear Face:  We are 34.  Stop acting like you are 13, mkay?


Dear S: I'm sorry.  I really wanted everything to work out and I wish you nothing but the best.  I hope you know that.
  

3 comments:

  1. great letters :) found you over at the link up, stopping by to show some blog luv :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You don't spray tan your toddler and get them fake nails? ;) I thought that was "normal". hehe

    My face has been betraying me too...I'm sure it's the horomones, but I'm over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't get Toddlers and Tiaras here, but it sounds horrendous! When I first got a car, I promised I'd wash it ALL the time. I was determined to keep it all clean and lovely. It didn't happen...til I discovered the car wash and even though I knew I was spending money I didn't really have on something I didn't really need, it was one of those little extras I was more than happy to pay for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to send me a note! How I love a little love!