Saturday, July 14, 2012

Not-So-Happy Feet

It's time to talk about one of my least favorite subjects...feet.  I have had a disdain for feet for as long as I can remember.  Maybe it's because my feet are extremely ticklish.  I can't stand people putting their feet on me, even if they have socks on.  YUCK!


Pretty feet don't run in my family.  Is there even such a thing as pretty feet?  Not in my book!  


My toes have always been one of my biggest peeves about my feet.  For most of my life, I thought that my second toes were just exceptionally long.  A few weeks ago, someone pointed out that they thought my big toes were actually too short.  Here's the evidence (please excuse the flip flop tan line)...




See what I mean?  My big toes are the same length as my third toes.  And toes 2-5 are all fairly proportional.  I seriously think I could lose half a shoe size if the rest of my toes were in line with the big toes.  


The one good thing about long toes - I don't have to bend over to pick stuff up.  Hey, there has to be a bright side, right??

4 comments:

  1. Funny what we blog about. Never thought to take pictures of my feet before...hmmmmmm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of my own feet. Or smelly feet. But in general, I don't mind other people's. Mine are just badly looked after - it's only when the summer comes round and I realise people will be able to see them I go into a mad panic trying to make them look semi-presentable. but, nah, it's all about hands. Hands are way better than feet... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My second toe is also longer than my big toe...not much, but still, it is longer. Even if you don't like your feet, at least you have cute toenails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so bad with feet! I'm ok with my own feet and I have grown to be ok with my daughter's feet but my husband? Stay away! No one can touch me with their bare feet. I start to freak out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to send me a note! How I love a little love!