Linking up with Neely again for this week's addition of Sunday Social...and it's all about fall!!!
1. What is your favorite Fall activity?
Corn mazes, pumpkin patches, strolling around Serenbe. There's not much of a fall in Georgia, but I love being outside this time of year!
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
I'm a huge Georgia fan - GO DAWGS, SIC EM! I went to a small college with no football team, so we kinda adopted the Bulldogs as our own. Also love the Falcons, since I was born and raised in Georgia :)
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
There is always a fair going on somewhere close by. There is also a huge dairy farm that does hay rides and has a corn maze.
4. Favorite fall outfit staple?
Comfy sweaters and hoodies. I'm big on layering since you never know what the weather is going to be. I'm almost always sporting red, black, and white on Saturday and Sunday.
5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
Being outside and not melting! This summer has been ridiculously hot and I'm over it!
6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions? Thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday! Traditions are a little up in the air now since I won't have E every year. But I'm looking forward to starting new traditions this year!