Linking up with Erin @ Living In Yellow for this fabulous idea! What 34 things do I want to accomplish while I'm 34?
1. Run a 5K. Guess this means I need to start running.
2. Completely finish E's first four scrapbooks. I have the first two years (yes, that took 4 scrapbooks) almost done...just need to add the journaling in a few places and re-adhere some embellishments and they will be done!
3. Go phone free for an entire weekend. No texts, emails, FaceBook.
4. Learn how to knit.
5. Take a weekend trip somewhere by myself. Savannah maybe?
6. Do the Paleo diet for one
month week. Gotta be realistic on this one. I would never survive a month without cheese.
7. Increase my bloggy followers by 5. 150, here we come!!
8. Start selling stuff on my Etsy site again.
9. Go to three concerts. I would love to go to Music Midtown in September (Florence + The Machine, Pearl Jam - heaven!!) and Citizen Cope in November.
10. Attend a UGA football game at Sanford Stadium.
11. Lose 20 pounds.
12. Get another tattoo or two.
13. NOT order any Girl Scout cookies.
14. Host game night.
15. Finalize the divorce. August 13, here we come!
16. Move out of momma's place.
17. Go a week with no TV.
18. Actually start making the things that I pin.
19. Wear lipstick that isn't a neutral color.
20. Read the Harry Potter series.
21. Go camping.
22. Actually send out birthday cards...on time.
23. Learn to sew.
24. Take a yoga class.
25. Do something with the two canvases I bought 3 months ago.
26. Prepare a week's worth of meals on a Sunday.
27. Find a red wine that I like.
28. Call my grandparents once a week.
29. Start volunteering somewhere.
30. Drink more water.
31. Take a girls' trip to the beach!!
32. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up :)
33. Stop settling.
34. Completely finish years 3-4 of Ethan's scrapbooks.